The Orthodox Church "St. Archangels Michael and Gabriel Bacaia":

A monument of religious architecture LMI Code: HD-II-B-03 245-m Date: XVII century
The church is located in the center of a Bacaia village. The ship type construction has the altar part, the nave and the narthex - which is actually the church vestibule. The walls are made of stone, including vault construction of 1 meter thick. The bell from 1912 is installed into the wooden tower.
Now the tower is covered with tin, like the churches from other part of our country; has a sharp form up to 16 m high. The church is now covered with tiles and the interior is partially painted.

Conţinutul acestui material nu reprezintă în mod obligatoriu poziţia oficială a Uniunii Europene sau a Guvernului României
Pentru informaţii detaliate despre celelalte programe cofinanţate de Uniunea Europeană, vă invităm să vizitaţi: www.fonduri-ue.ro
Initiativa locala. Dezvoltare regionala.
www.inforegio.ro Investim in viitorul tau! Proiect selectat in cadrul Programului Operational Regional si co-finantat de Uniunea Europeana prin Fondul European pentru Dezvoltare Regionala

Copyright © Orasul Geoagiu 2010-2011 | Toate drepturile rezervate